Digital Creative CopyWriter – Chatter Buzz – Orlando, FL
Company: Chatter Buzz
Location: Orlando, FL
At Chatter Buzz, our mission is to help businesses and brands grow by providing innovative and efficient integrated brand marketing through insights, ideas, and technologies. We are amazing and easy-going marketers, engineers, creatives, and analysts who care about our client’s business success.
Currently, we are looking for a Digital Creative Copywriter with expertise in digital ad campaigns. As a creative copywriter, you will mainly deliver the words and verbal content that accompanies the visual elements. You will work in close partnerships with graphic designers, videographers, social media creatives and have lots of input on the visual elements. You will be part of the creative team.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for generating creative ideas and words on slogans, social posts, social ads, banner ads, email marketing, sales emails, web copy and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
- Research, write, edit, and proof all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a storyboard (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Developing email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Develop social media posts and QA social media calendars
- Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- The copywriter is accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting multiple options to clients in person or over video conference
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Meeting with account managers to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarize our client’s product, target audience, and competitor activities in the market
- Help cast actors and models to appear in adverts
- Copywriters are also responsible for checking spelling and grammar.
- 35% writing ad copy, emails, etc.
- 20% client creative strategy
- 20% managing client projects and ad campaigns
- 15% writing social media posts
- 5% client interaction- phone calls, emails, in-person meetings
- 5% analyzing clients’ competitors
- 5% analyzing client-specific industry trends
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative writing, Communications, Advertising, Design, or related subjects.
General Knowledge and Interest:
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and case studies
- Commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Solid understanding of human psychology
- Why loyal customers buy certain products
- Competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies
- Journalistic experience
- Graphic design experience
- Video experience is a plus
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- be highly self-motivated and well organized
- be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- One location
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative