Planet Fashion TV is looking for an Assistant Producer / Executive Assistant. We will be producing our Miami Swimwear Fashion Week Live Stream in August, accompanied with a behind-the-scenes documentary (and some other upcoming projects) and are looking for someone who has both office and on-set media production capabilities. This is an everything job, where you will be tasked with any and all things media and broadcasting.
This is a hands-on media production position, that also delves into event production and marketing. You will be working in both pre-production and day-of physical production.
Employees will report to a specific address
- Brainstorm with production team regarding livestream and documentary ideas
- Assist in script writing and coverage
- Making phone calls
- Being a liaison between different departments and production companies
- Scheduling and setting up meetings
- Creating shot-lists for the different media projects
- Can assist in call shots during livestream
- On-site set up
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Graduate or current media/broadcasting students are encouraged to apply
- An ideas person, someone who isn’t afraid to speak up!
- Must be very well organized
- Content creation skills
- Great communicator, very personable
- Experience or education in event production
- Experience or education in marketing
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Interviews will be conducted over-the-phone on Monday, June 22nd and Tuesday, June 23rd.
- This position requires a paid training period of 6 days, July 6th-8th & July 13th-15th in our Miami Beach office location.
- Following a successful training, you will be hired and expected to start July 20th.
- On average around 30 hours per week.
- The Miami Swimwear Fashion Week Livestream will take place Saturday August 15th. You MUST be available to work an on-your-feet long shift.
- OPPORTUNITY to continue working after this event has been completed!
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Communications: 2 years (Preferred)
- Organizational Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Media Planning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Content Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Weekends required
- Day shift