Videographer – Strategy – The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County – Cincinnati, OH
Company: Public Library of Cincinnati
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Public Library of Cincinnati
Transport, set up, and operate equipment, coordinate staging with all parties involved in production.
Record video for external promotion of Library customer stories, milestones, events and activities for web and social media use to:
- Promote Library priorities and activities to the public.
- Illustrate the positive impact of Library services and activities on the community.
- Tell stories that bring to life the Library’s mission, vision and brand.
- Show library staff in a positive light and inform the public about the kind of work happening in a 21st century library.
- Record video for internal use including director messaging videos and virtual staff meetings.
- Performs non-linear editing of content for web and social media promotion.
- Maintains equipment, inventory, and production schedules.
- Periodically assesses department’s video marketing equipment and makes recommendations for improvements or updates.
- Conducts yearly content audit to review Library’s video marketing collection to identify gaps and sunset or update videos for currency.
- Regular and reliable attendance is a requirement of this position.