Video Editor – TCT Network – Akron, OH
Company: TCT Network
Location: Akron, OH
TCT Network is seeking a talented and creative Video Editor to join our growing television production team in Akron, Ohio. Candidates must demonstrate exceptional digital video editing, motion graphics and animation skills utilizing Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro. These skills combined with creativity and an eye for detail will make you someone we want learn more about. If you have a desire to help create top quality Christian ministry content, we have an outstanding job opportunity waiting for you. TCT Network is an equal opportunity employer.
- Associates degree or higher in Digital Video Production, TV Broadcasting, or related field preferred.
- Excellent digital video editing and graphics skills utilizing Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro are a must.
- A creative mind, sharp eye, and an acute attention to detail.
- Professional manner and attire.
- Ability to edit raw video for all types of media – television shows, promos, and digital media.
- Provide strong editorial decision-making and an innovative approach towards unique content creation bringing sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of broadcast and production technology.
- Ability to work closely with the Director to grasp the overall vision for the project and inform the Director of editing techniques that may improve the overall product.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency within a deadline oriented fast paced team environment and juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Operation of HD studio and field cameras.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the knowledge of how to tailor all communications for maximum impact to the intended audience.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively with other departments.
- Edit projects as assigned
- Keep the Director up to date on the progress of projects.
- Keep on trend with new editing techniques and fresh concepts that can enhance your work and the Production Department’s end products.
- Contribute ideas and creatively build those ideas from beginning concept to a finished product.
- Operate studio cameras and perform other production duties/tasks as assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Director of Production.
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off