Responsible for ensuring the success of live events by assisting in all general technical needs getting production elements in the venue, on the stage, assembled and then out in the reverse order in a safe, professional manner.
- Install, disassemble and operate general elements of live production in order to create a world-class event
- Performs the load-in & load out of band equipment and rental equipment
- Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
- Band set changes; placing or removing relevant production items from stage
- Ensure that members of the band(s) and visiting crew(s) have required items needed to perform
- Assist lighting & audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or Production Manager
- Spotlight operation if required
- Assist with maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
- Assist with maintaining and secure house backline, and supplies
- Assist with maintaining curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
- Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
- Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lamps, gels, cabling, etc.
- Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
- Assist with any Special Events operations
- Ensure backstage and stage area is cleared and pre-set for the next event
Source: Film / TV Production Crew jobs in Cincinnati