Photographer/ Videographer/ Drone Operator – Wow Video Tours – Middletown, OH
Company: Wow Video Tours
Location: Middletown, OH
Wow Video Tours
Since 2004, we have provided cutting edge real estate videography and photography products to hundreds of real estate brokerages and thousands of REALTORS. Through our growth and expansion, we have developed proprietary techniques that enable a hassle free, client experience directly correlated with our core values.
Due to our growth and expansion we currently have contractor positions open in Middletown, OH for Photographers/Videographers. Whether you are a professional photographer and want to increase your income or the hobbyist looking to turn your passion into a career, then we have an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Being a photographer with Wow Video Tours is a day to day adventure where we are privileged to video and photo all types of amazing homes for our awesome clients. Our #1 core value is, our clients are our #1 priority, and our core values are not just words; we stick to them. To properly serve our clients we are looking for outgoing, friendly people that love photography and want to earn money!
So how does this work?
Well, we do all the heavy lifting! All of the scheduling, editing, ordering, and delivery of products is done by us and the photographers do what they love , taking photos and video of real estate or other marketing projects we sell. We train you on our proprietary techniques so that all products are delivered to our WOW specifications. This is a process that can take 2 to 4 weeks depending on your qualifications.
So what do I do?
- Photograph and Video interior and exterior of real estate listings to Wow Video Tour Specifications
- Aerial drone (If you carry your 107 license)
- Download and reorder photos/videos in bridge
- Upload media to Dropbox and Wow Video Tour’s Database
So what do I need?
- Excellent customer verbal & communication skills
- Flexibility with schedule Monday-Friday preferred
- Owns a working vehicle
- Experience handling, using and maintaining digital cameras
- to sign our independent contractor agreement
So what are the equipment / technology requirements?
- Must have Part 107 Aerial/Drone License
- Photoshop & Bridge account for organizing
- Dropbox account with 1TB of space
- Must have 500 GB of free space on hard drive
- Must have Liability Insurance
- At least 5MB upload internet speed
- Inexpensive lease or purchase options available for camera equipment
So how much money will I make?
- $35k-$65k Annually – depending on your availablity & experience.
So how do I apply?
- Please submit your resume here on indeed.com or contract ryan @wowvideotours.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Adobe Photoshop/Bridge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- 107 drone operator’s license (Preferred)