FREELANCE OPENINGS: Videographers – Editors – Broadcast Specialists – GlobalcastMD – Cincinnati, OH
Location: Cincinnati, OH
GlobalCastMD, a globally recognized digital medical education company is scouting forCincinnati based freelancers to assist with our productions. For years,GlobalCastMD has specialize in live interactive web broadcasts with world renowned medical professionals, and now, we’re growing!
We produce multiple events and several recordings every month. Our open positions are W9 project-based assignments. To be considered for our recurring opportunities you must be a working freelancer.
~Videographers, Camera ops, and Broadcast directors MUST BE LOCATED NEAR CINCINNATI OHIO~
- 3+ years working with Adobe Creative Cloud applications. Proficiency in Premiere, After Effects, andPhotoshop isa must.
- Editors are expected to work from home and keep office hours.
- Due to the nature of working from home, applicants must be available to communicate over phone and internet, often times, working collaboratively with non-creative medical professionals.
- Audio editors are welcome to apply!
- 4+ years of work experience with a creative video agency strongly preferred.
- You must be proficient in green screen lighting and direct address doc style projects.
- This is a one-person-band type of gig. You’ll be expected to setup, teardown, operate, and direct on your own.
- Gear will be provided. Field production experience and knowledge of Sony cameras is a plus.
BROADCAST CAMERA OPERATORS
- 2+ years of work experience in a live production environment.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of live production techniques and workflows.
- 4+ years of directing/switching live broadcasts.
- Directors are responsible for preparing the stream, calling, switching, operating audio, and monitoring recordings.
- Experience with BlackMagic Designs and Wirecast is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Adobe After Effects: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Video Production: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction