Editor – TCT Network – Akron, OH
Company: TCT Network
Location: Akron, OH
- Associates degree or higher in Digital Video Production, TV Broadcasting, or related field preferred.
- Excellent digital video editing and graphics skills utilizing Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro are a must.
- A creative mind, sharp eye, and an acute attention to detail.
- Professional manner and attire.
- Ability to edit raw video for all types of media – television shows, promos, and digital media.
- Provide strong editorial decision-making and an innovative approach towards unique content creation bringing sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of broadcast and production technology.
- Ability to work closely with the Director to grasp the overall vision for the project and inform the Director of editing techniques that may improve the overall product.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency within a deadline-oriented fast-paced team environment and juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Operation of HD studio and field cameras.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the knowledge of how to tailor all communications for maximum impact to the intended audience.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively with other departments.
- Edit projects as assigned
- Keep the Director up to date on the progress of projects.
- Keep on trend with new editing techniques and fresh concepts that can enhance your work and the Production Department’s end products.
- Contribute ideas and creatively build those ideas from beginning concept to a finished product.
- Operate studio cameras and perform other production duties/tasks as assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Director of Production.
Apply to Editor – TCT Network – Akron, OH