Board Operator – Cox Media Group – Dayton, OH
Cox Media Group job in Dayton, OH
Cox Media Group
This is an entry level but critical position in the radio master control room. This position requires a person to be tech savvy. Employees are responsible for keeping programming on air, engineering local & syndicated talk shows, coordinating live newscasts & following Cox Media Group & FCC guidelines. This is a fast paced position that requires multi-tasking & the ability to trouble-shoot issues under pressure. This person should be a self-starter, critical thinker and takes pride in their work. This person reports to the Assistant Program Director.
- Operation of station broadcast transmitter
- Coordination of remote broadcasts
- Understanding and ability to implement Emergency Alert System
- Producing local & syndicated talk shows
- Assisting anchors with breaking news/editing audio
- Production dubbing & producing
- Maintaining 3 radio station simultaneously
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...