This is primarily a creative production role, with a deep understanding of advertising and the process of working with creative teams, account service and clients in executing creative ideas. The role will also require some creative service management. A list of responsibilities are as follows.
- Bid, cost and manage production of film, photography and audio assets as generated by creative team.
- Have and build a portfolio of creative vendors and production companies
- Assist CCO in management of creative personnel including new talent pipeline and freelance help as needed.
- Interface with account service and clients in the management of recourses and production.
- Ad hoc department logistics i.e. time management tracking, bullshit detecting and general ass kicking.
- 7 years’ experience in a producer or creative services role
- Agency experience required
- Deep understanding of advertising