Film Crew Jobs

The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production

New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day

Sunday, November 29th, 2020

College Rising Company job in
Chicago, IL at nycfilmcrew.com - Crew Gigs - Film Jobs - TV Jobs

Videographer/Video Editor Intern – College Rising Company – Chicago, IL


Company: College Rising Company

Address: Chicago, IL


  • Full Time

College Rising Company

College Rising: We save students the time and stress of finding affordable apartments near campus by connecting them to online and in-person tours of spaces. Our vision is to connect students to each other and their college community. Our mission is to change the way we search, find and show college housing in the communities we serve.

We measure growth and success through our core values:

  • L- Listen. Prioritize listening, ask questions and be ready to be amazed.
  • I- Interests. Step into the unknown to create. Discover those who share.
  • F- Focus. Focus on personal growth equal to those who surround your time.
  • E- Educate. Rethink impossible. Simplify work to inform and entertain.

Videographers and Video Editor interns are an essential part of our team to provide quality videos and content. Videographers/Editors will use appeal and enlightenment to grasp attention and provide information, helping in the development of the company. Through creating, editing, and posting apartment & community content, these videos will allow students to gain a stronger sense of their community in Chicago.

Winter/Spring Internship Program: 4hrs/day for 3days/week for four months.

  • Shoot Apartment Videos (Non-Remote Chicago, IL)
  • Shoot College Community Content (Non-Remote Chicago, IL)
  • Edit Apartment Videos and Community Content (Remote)
  • Build community profiles (Remote)
  • Assist in and edit videos for our remote training program (Remote)
  • Assist the Social Media & Marketing Intern (Remote)

Requirements:

  • Current Student enrolled at an accredited 4-year university or 2-year community college
  • Does not hold a current real estate license
  • Desire to help students find apartments and connect them to their college community
  • Ability to conduct non-remote activities (30% of the time) if residing or going to university in Cook County

Training Program: (Two Weeks): Training is a prerequisite for the internship and is 100% remote. At the end of the training, you’ll learn about College Rising and the role responsibilities. Get started today by submitting your interest to apply at www.collegerising.com/interns.

Job Types: Part-time, Internship

Pay: $0.00 per year

COVID-19 considerations:
For applicants that attend a school in the areas that we serve or any other applicant who lives in Cook County, the work will be 70% remote to accommodate for Covid-19. The other 30% will be for any non-remote activities that we may need.

Experience:

  • Filming: 1 year (Preferred)

Work Location:

  • One location

Work Remotely:

  • Yes, occasionally

Tagged as:

Source:

[ Flag ]
  1. Chicago Film Jobs >>
  2. Videographer/Video Editor Intern – College Rising Company – Chicago, IL