Video Intern – Movéo – Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL
The Video Intern will work directly with our Director of Motion to create unique visual identities and looks, through film and animation, for a variety of clients in the B2B and/or Healthcare space. He/She applies design and visualization skills working closely with writers and designers to produce innovative and appropriate solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with video capabilities including researching, editing and developing video using Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Technical knowledge of photo and digital video processes
- Translate concepts to finished design—image research, design, and layout
- Ability to design within a corporate guideline framework
- Ability to understand interactive wireframes and design web pages and other online related items.
- Develop oneself through continued learning.
- Effective time management and organizational skills required.
- High Attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Intermediate skill in Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Video/photo equipment operation and production experience a plus
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors in Video, Motion Media, Advertising , or similar OR currently enrolled at an accredited university with plans to graduate within 1-2 years
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- A motivated self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Curious personality with a passion for learning
- Movéo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply to Video Intern – Movéo – Chicago, IL