Video Editors (Internship) – College Rising Company – Chicago, IL
Company: College Rising Company
Address: Chicago, IL
College Rising Company
College Rising: We save students time and stress on their search by connecting students online to find affordable housing near campus. Our vision is to connect students to students and their college community.
We measure growth and success by our core values:
- L- Listen. Prioritize listening, ask questions and be ready to be amazed.
- I- Interests. Step into the unknown to create. Discover those who share.
- F- Focus. Focus on personal growth equal to those who surround your time.
- E- Educate. Rethink impossible. Simplify work to inform and entertain.
Video Editors are the exterior face of our organization and are essential in our development. Video Editors work with our team to make everything we do conceptually dreamy. Video editors help facilitate better ideas in how we portray our business through our remote training program with future interns, our apartment videos for future student residents and our promotional videos which grows our business.
Community Intern Program: (two months)
- Assist in video editing for our training programs
- Assist in actual interviews and training’s
- Research and database apartment listings near college areas
- Schedule appointments with team and students
- Support our community of students, affiliates and sponsors
Requirements: 50-75% of this position is remote; Sometimes we may need in person interactions which can not be done online such as filming and photography. There may be opportunities for freelance work outside of normal internship hours which would involve filing, photography and video editing available apartments.
- Current Student enrolled an accredited 4-year university
- Does not hold a current real estate license
- Desire to help students find apartments while connecting to their college community
- Easy commute to our office in the west loop, Chicago, IL
Summer Training Program: (two weeks): Summer training is a prerequisite for the internship and is remote. We prioritize interviews with students that complete the first three videos in session I. At the end of the training, you’ll learn about College Rising, our process, programs, real estate theory and laws. Get started today by submitting your interest to apply at www.collegerising.com/interns.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Other forms