Video Editor Intern – Maestro Cares Foundation – Chicago, IL
Company: Maestro Cares Foundation
Location: Chicago, IL
Maestro Cares Foundation
Maestro Cares Foundation is looking for a creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor Intern at our foundation, you will have the opportunity of capturing, editing and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. Videos have become the best way for communicating a company’s messaging on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our organization’s success. This Summer internship has the opportunity for continuance. Current students or recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. You can receive college/educational credits for your work, if needed. The position offers an excellent opportunity for skills development and portfolio-building. Interns will be asked to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Meet with Development team to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created
- Follow the organization’s brand guidelines
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
- Applicants should have a high attention to detail and be organized, motivated, and self-directed
- Good with working remotely. The entire internship will be done remotely with flexible work hours that will fit within your schedule.
- Must have access to film production, editing equipment and software
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
Job Type: Internship
- FIlm Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page: