Unpaid Videographer/Photographer Internship – North Suburban YMCA – Northbrook, IL
Company: North Suburban YMCA
Location: Northbrook, IL
North Suburban YMCA
Pictures speak a thousand words. A good quality picture or video can tell you a complete story. If this passionate individual sounds like you, then we have your dream internship! The North Suburban YMCA is seeking an intern for the Marketing Department. You will gain valuable professional experience working in a non-profit environment.
- Junior or Senior standing at a College/University or Recent Graduate.
- Use of SLR Cameras.
- Use of Video Cameras. (Mid to Professional Level)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent knowledge of proper Video and Photography (Example: Rule of thirds)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize / good time-management skills
- Patience and attention to detail, even on repetitive tasks.
- Ability to interact with staff, members and guests of the NSYMCA.
Job Type: Internship
- One location