The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
Location: Chicago, IL
Intel True View is an exciting, dynamic and creative team within the newly formed, Intel Sports group. True View was formerly FreeD which stands for “Free Dimensional” video, an entirely new concept for capturing and creating immersive that allows users to interact with real-time or pre-recorded content. This technology has been used for Olympic Games, NFL, NBA, Tennis, Soccer, and MLB.
XLT is looking for eligible candidates to fill a True View Pilot position. The Pilot will be responsible for controlling the hardware and software of the True View system for content creation and delivery to our clients, including but not limited to live sporting events.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· True View point of contact with broadcast production team, including the Director, Producer, and Engineering teams
· Create compelling content delivered to clients via baseband or digital media by operating the True View virtual camera system during events.
· Ensure cameras are operational at all times and troubleshoot if camera issues persist.
· Handle site inventory/RMA as part of the Pre- and Post- events.
· Works with the site Navigator during an event and while maintaining the system between events.
We are looking for a candidate in the following location:
· Knowledge of football and possess the skills necessary to create compelling content and storylines.
· 2 years of broadcast television production experience, preferably in live sports production.
· Experienced with audio/video signal flows.
· Understands the technical side of cameras and can troubleshoot when necessary.
· Familiar and comfortable working with computers, both hardware and software.
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
· Willing to travel, to venues in various cities in order to perform duties.
· Willingness to work long hours, nights, weekends and holidays when needed.
· Previous experience as a camera operator or EVS style production greatly helps.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· PREFERRED: Associates, BA, BS degree or higher in Communications or related field.
There will be training before the start date, around May 2019.
Job Type: Contract
You may also be interested in...