SilkRoad Technology is the world’s leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
Our Training Team is seeking a Training and Content Consultant to provide training activities for SilkRoad Technology’s clients and employees. The Training and Content Consultant is also responsible for developing new courses and course content, as well as technical documentation.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Consulting with clients to match SilkRoad’s training delivery to their business requirements.
- Conducting formal, instructor-led classes, both onsite and online to a variety of audiences.
- Developing and updating course material for new and existing products, solutions and services in a collaborative team environment.
- Developing and instructing customized training courses as required for employees, partners and clients.
- Developing and maintaining eLearning content.
- Partnering with subject matter experts to develop content as new product features are introduced.
- Developing, recording and maintaining online recorded course library.
- Producing and maintaining technical documentation for SilkRoad products.
- Learning-oriented facilitation with the ambition and drive to help others.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
- Experience with video editing concepts and software, such as Camtasia, etc.
- Experience with eLearning creation and software such as Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, etc.
- Strong writing skills with a familiarity with topic based writing.
- Experience with Author-It or MadCap Flare a plus.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate training, production documentation, production presentations , delivering and developing IT training or related experience is required.
- Prior experience developing training courses using alternative media, including, computer-based training, web-based training and other alternative technologies.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM SCP, or other HR-related certification is preferred.
- French, Spanish or other foreign language proficiency is strongly preferred.