BossFM/BOSSFM U Digital Internship (6 MONTHS or 1 YEAR)
INTERN – Digital Assistant(Radio Production & Programming)
**This internship is remote. Applicants are not required to live in Atlanta, New York or any physical Unmuted location and be eligible for full credit with the BossFM Digital Internship**
Duties: Assignments vary day-to-day. Interns can expect to log tapes, assist with program logs, configure digital rotation, research stories, conduct preliminary interviews, edit audio clips, curate audio and video posts, submit posts and articles to channel/station website, perform light clerical duties and assist staff members. Think radio meets TV meets… your iPhone.
Have a genuine interest in media/new media and the growing digital entertainment industry. A great sense of humor works too. Students who are have graduated from high school and are planning to or currently attending an accredited college are eligible. Students majoring in journalism, broadcasting or communications are preferred; other majors will be considered. Participants must have good computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication abilities and knowledge of current events. Applicants must be able to meet the minimum time commitment. Love and understand GIFs.
Applicants must have access to phone, computer and high speed internet connection for the full duration of this internship.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. Students will gain valuable information and experience in the radio industry. Students will be eligible to receive applicable college course credit. Students may also receive industry access and privileged admission to events, equal to no monumental value.
Internship Location: Remote; Online; Atlanta, GA; New York, NY
Employment: Interns are not guaranteed a job after participating in the program.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Radio Intern – UnmutedCo. – Chicago, IL
UnmutedCo. job in Chicago, IL
You may also be interested in...
- Administrative Senior Associate – Crowe – Chicago, IL ⧁ Job Summary Administrative Senior Associate This position provides administrative support to Partners and Directors in the ...
- Volunteer PA’s for Short Film Shoot, May 3-5 (Olympia Fields & Flossmoor, IL) ⧁ Looking for some volunteer production assistants for a Sci Fi Short Film being shot ...
- Show Technical Director – Deluxe Entertainment Services Group – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Job Show Technical Director Description Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in ...
- Radio Intern – UnmutedCo. – Chicago, IL ⧁ Internship BossFM/BOSSFM U Digital Internship (6 MONTHS or 1 YEAR) INTERN – Digital Assistant(Radio Production & ...
- Post Production Assistant – Video Multimedia Company – Chicago, IL ⧁ Chicago Production & Post Company is lookingfor an experienced post production assistant. Candidate needs two ...