Photographer/Videographer – Royal & Langnickel Brush Mfg. – Munster, IN
Company: Royal & Langnickel Brush Mfg.
Location: Munster, IN
Royal & Langnickel Brush Mfg.
We are looking for an individual with experience working at an agency; where brand building was a major focus. The ideal candidate must have a complete understanding of how to drive brand through photography and video. The right person for this role will continually reference the greatest and largest brands in the market as a standard for quality.
Scouting locations for photography and video opportunities will be a necessity, so the individual in this role MUST be resourceful and have excellent communication skills.
Experience with industry-standard equipment and software is also a requirement.
There will also be some general marketing coordination and design responsibilities involved, such as managing our media library and providing customers with product data.
**An impressive digital portfolio is required to be considered.**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a wide range of video and motion graphics for social media, websites, digital advertising, email marketing, product training and trade shows.
- Photography for social media, websites, print and digital advertising, email marketing, product packaging, marketing collateral, trade shows and point-of-purchase displays.
- Scouting locations and hiring models.
- Managing all photography and videography contracts/releases.
- Managing a budget for all photography and videography expenses.
- Creating marketing collateral such as sell sheets and specification sheets.
- Updating and maintaining comprehensive product data in excel documents
- General marketing coordination responsibilities such as managing our online media library and working with customers to create custom sell sheets.
- Managing all approvals needed for photography and video.
- Managing trademarks for all brands.
- Continually collaborating with the marketing and design team to develop branding campaigns, social media posts and more.
Required skills and experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in a related program and a minimum of 2 years experience working in an agency.
– Highly organized, resourceful and able to work efficiently on multiple projects.
– Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
– Up to 10% traveling required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Agency: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Munster, IN (Required)