Photographer – Champro Sports – Wheeling, IL
Company: Champro Sports
Location: Wheeling, IL
Champro® Sports is a privately owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30 years. We have received numerous industry awards for our business practices and excellent customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel.
The Photographer role will produce studio photography, lifestyle photography and some video content. This candidate must be well versed in lighting techniques, retouching, editing and product styling to produce images and videos for eCommerce, online marketing, social media, and print.
- Must have strong technical expertise in photography, as well as, have a creative eye to produce stunning imagery that both elevates and energizes the brand
- Proven experience with digital photography, studio lighting, audio recorders, microphones, styling and props
- Creates and develops a consistent standard for all product photography
- Maintains photo studio space, prop inventory and studio equipment
- Develop a standard procedure and look and feel for lifestyle imagery
- Coordinates photo shoots by creating shot lists, procure product samples and coordinate shoot locations both internal and external
- Edits and formats photographs footage for placement on all marketing initiatives
- Provide color-ups, image outline and manipulate images for catalogs and ecommerce
- Manages digital image library, including naming and archiving
- Work with the marketing and sales team to help develop scripts and storyboards for any video content
- Stays current with the latest trends and techniques for photography and videography
- Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Digital Media, Graphic Design or a related field required. Professional experience will be considered in place of a degree.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience working as a Photographer / Videographer in a corporate or agency setting
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications –Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, After Effects and Acrobat required (Illustrator and InDesign is a plus)
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google G Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Keen attention to detail to ensure products (including on model) are properly presented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Starter who is a strong team player and successful collaborator
- Social media experience a plus
Portfolio must be submitted with a resume in order to be considered
We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.