Photo Shoot Stylist – Cintas – Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL
Cintas is seeking a Photo Shoot Wardrobe Stylist. Responsibilities include all facets of wardrobe, accessory and prop styling for photo and video shoots, including on-set or location styling of apparel, stylized off-figure, on-figure model and mannequin set-ups using styling techniques and tools to present the best overall look of the apparel in a fashion-forward approach; confirming garments and shot list accurately align; prepping garments for photo shoot; styling garments (pinning, hemming, etc.) to ensure proper fit whether on model or mannequin; reflecting the customer’s brand and standards throughout their apparel program; following established photo guidelines and art direction for each project; creating set ups for stylized off-figure shots to differentiate brand offerings and bringing a unique approach to model shots through styling techniques; assisting in styling mannequins for customer preparations; styling and fitting models for fashion shows, model castings, shopping for accessories such as shoes, jewelry, props, etc.; developing trend boards and ideas for future creative direction; remaining up-to-date on all current fashion trends and helping break ground for the future of how we go to market.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, Art, Merchandising, Marketing, Photography or a related field
- 3+ years’ on-set styling experience
- Impeccable fashion and styling sense with commercial awareness
- Understanding of digital photography, production studio pace and efficiency
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last-minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
- Ability to work with a team and a wide variety of people throughout the process to accomplish deadlines and production efficiency
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing and Creative Services
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift