Freelance Videographer – Practice Tech Solutions – Northbrook, IL
Company: Practice Tech Solutions
Location: Northbrook, IL
Practice Tech Solutions
Job Description – Videographer
Looking for someone who has prior experience in shooting videos and can provide direction on producing short videos like interviews and testimonials.
We are looking for someone who can assist with producing a weekly 20-30 minute podcast, including:
- Can produce a script for the story we need to tell through the video (limited in nature since we work with very specific clients)
- Prepare briefing notes for the guest
- Visit locations in Chicagoland area for video shoots
- Guide the subjects to present high quality encounters for the video
- Have a very good understanding of video production techniques
- Implement best practices for the shoot to avoid re-runs and failed footage
- Video Editing experience is not a must but definitely nice to have.
Contractual position to begin with. 3 months trial run and if you meet all criteria after the 3 month period – you may be offered a part time position with the company. No benefits provided during the initial period.
You must have a working computer (Windows or Mac), relevant video equipment (some equipment available with us), applications, a phone and a good internet connection.
Compensation will include Base hourly rate + a success bonus for every timely published video.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity