Freelance Photographer/Videographer – SpotHopper – Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL
SpotHopper is the #1 marketing platform for restaurants and bars, and we’re looking for experienced photographers and videographers to provide world class professional photo and video shoots to our new customers in the Chicago market. Please include a link to your portfolio!
Who we are:
Having launched in 2015, SpotHopper has quickly become the leading all-in-one marketing platform for restaurants. We work with over 1000 bars and restaurants across the country.
Who we’re looking for:
A proven restaurant photographer and as well as a restaurant videographer to conduct approximately 5-10 professional photoshoots and/or 4-8 video shoots per month in a 1099 contract role. When our customers sign up for our platform we include 1-4 professional photoshoots with their annual subscription. As we launch the Chicago market we will need at least one great restaurant photographer to provide this service. Ideally you have a portfolio that includes both food photos as well as interior shots.
What you’ll do:
– Conduct approximately 10 photoshoots and/or 8 video shoots per month (appx 3-4 hours per shoot)
– Drone footage of the exterior and neighborhood
– Videos of the kitchen, bartenders, food and atmosphere
– Edit the video and provide 1 clip appx 1 minute long
– Edit the photos and supply 50-100 photos
What we offer:
– $50 per hour up to $250 per photoshoot and up to $400/video-shoot (including editing)
– Flexible schedule
– An opportunity to build your portfolio with great restaurants in Chicago
– Coverage of travel costs
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- Please post a link to your portfolio and/or demo reel (preferably food and interior space). Please say if you own a drone. Thank you!