Coordinator, Creative Content
Illinois Production job in Chicago
The Coordinator of Creative Content position is designed to introduce the individual to all aspects of a football video program. The objective of the position is to help the individual gain experience in all areas of post-production and graphic design.
*Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, often including evenings, weekends and some travel as required.
- Design and edit motion and still graphics using Adobe Creative Suite to create a dynamic branded look for use on NUsports.com and social media sites. Produce content that will engage the audience and promote the Northwestern Football brand.
- Develop and execute annual and weekly goals for creative football video projects and graphics. Conceptualization, filming, editing of online videos, game day highlights, recruiting materials and other creative projects.
- Film team events, recruiting functions and other football related activities as needed for creative content.
- Assist the Director of Video Operations as requested with departmental AV and IT responsibilities.
- Responsible for adhering to all Department and University policies and procedures, as well as the rules, regulations, bylaws and interpretations of the Big Ten Conference and the NCAA.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...