The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
Company: Inception Digital
Location: Cambridge, MA
o Film, edit and produce short- form video projects
o Capture compelling footage and interviews that will drive great storytelling
o Tag and upload video to transfer and archiving systems
o Determine what equipment is necessary, based on shoot objective
o Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
o Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
· Webcast Technician
o Webcast development, management and meeting production and/or encoding using Wirecast and webcast technology
o Live meeting producer
· Crew Positions As Required
o Field Audio
· Confer with clients to assess project requirements and develop action plans, timelines, and standards of practice
· Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
· Develop and maintain detailed specifications and project documentation.
· Confer with project management and production team/colleagues to provide recommendations and resolve problems.
· Prepare project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
o Accurately prepare and submit budgets for approval and track budgets against project
· Monitor project results against detailed specifications.
· Research and evaluate new/improved equipment, software and methodologies that will facilitate and enhance workflows and the delivery of services to our clients
· Compliance with Inception and Sanofi code of conduct and corporate compliance
· Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with internal team and customers
· Special Projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
· A minimum of 3-5 years of previous video and/or live production experience.
· Strong knowledge of video signal flow
· Knowledge of various webcasting software and/or willingness to learn
· Good understanding of video production and camera operation
· Strong computer and technology skills and ability to troubleshoot issues during productions
· Ability to continually learn and adapt to new and changing technology and client goals.
· Ability to assess client needs and develop standards and action plans based on those needs.
· Demonstrate analytical, critical thinking, detail oriented, deductive reasoning and problem solving
· Ability to organize and process many simultaneous tasks and activities.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work independently and interact with all levels of internal and external individuals, and respond to complex inquiries.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
· Willingness to travel
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time