You are a passionate video editor / videographer seeking a diverse client workload. Professionally, you make a big impact for companies and individuals seeking to sell products and communicate who they are. Personally, you want to be part of a creative team that’s driven by the desire to positively influence our target audiences & grow the brands we work for. The organization you want to work for should be innovative and exciting, challenging the status quo, always adapting and encouraging employees to take initiative. Perhaps you even have a special interest in the healthcare technology & wellness industries.
The KICCreative Video Editor / Videographer is responsible for producing persuasive, promotional and documentary video projects for KICCreative team clients, within budget and on time. This role reports to Head of Video Marketing and Post-Production Supervisor.
They support the Head of Video Marketing and Post-Production Supervisor in the filming and editing of all video productions. You will thrive at KICVentures by being proactive, solution-oriented, organized, and an excellent collaborator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in all aspects of productions, providing support as needed in small to large-scale marketing, film, or commercial operations.
- Work with Head of Video Marketing to Storyboard productions and come up with shot selections.
- Film all live events , interviews, trainings, and any other requested productions.
- Work with the Post-Production Supervisor editing a variety of video projects.
- Will utilize basic principles of film, video and media production in various productions.
- In collaboration with the Head of Video Marketing, the Videographer will outline and storyboard new video projects in the early stages of development.
- The Videographer / Video Editor will work to film and edit video.
- Produce rough cuts of projects to clarify and confirm project scope with leadership.
- Take constructive criticism and feedback from stakeholders and implement solutions that solve problems and meet project requirements.
- Collaborate with Designers on titles and motion graphics solutions for video projects.
- Maintain client brand standards in all projects.
- Provide status on project milestones via KICCreative’s Project Management tools..
- Valid Passport requires for traveling outside of United States.
- Portfolio: To be considered you must have an online portfolio and editors reel. Your work must demonstrate a strong eye for aesthetics (especially in motion design work), a respect for brand standards, a love of experimentation, and a command of technology and media.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience (full-time) in multimedia composition & production.
- Degree in Digital Cinematography, Film, Communications, Television Production or related.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, from junior designers to executive management, adjusting interaction style as required
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond with agility to changing market conditions and adjust processes and priorities accordingly when required
- Some required travel anticipated.
- Extensive professional camera/DSLR, lighting, and audio recording experience
- Advanced experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Media Encoder
- Proficient in Adobe Audition and Photoshop
- Experience in Microsoft Office & Adobe Acrobat
- 4 years, BA in Fine Arts, Communications, Visual Media or related field
- 2-3 years in a commercial production environment
- Interest / experience with
- TV / Internet television show production and development
- Podcast show production and development
- set building
- Finger on the pulse of advertising and video marketing trends
- Must have 3-5 years experience with a variety of DSLR Cameras
- Must have 2-3 years experience with Adobe Premiere
- An online portfolio and references are required
- Must be highly organized
- Must have ability to work independently and or within a team environment.
- 2-3 years experience with Adobe After Effects
- A very solid understanding of operating systems and codecs is required.
- Must be diligent and exhibit good attention to detail
- Film production experience in a corporate, commercial or marketing company.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Audition and larger Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience editing or designing animation
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 50 %
- Stand/sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel by all modes of transportation without restriction both in the USA and abroad.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.