Videographer / Photographer Encore Boston Harbor – Wynn Las Vegas – Everett, MA
Company: Wynn Las Vegas
Location: Everett, MA
Wynn Las Vegas
ABOUT ENCORE BOSTON HARBOR
Encore Boston Harbor is a luxury global destination gaming resort that features 671 hotel rooms with sweeping views of the Boston skyline and Boston Harbor, ultra-premium spa, luxury retail, high-end dining, and state-of-the-art ballroom and meeting spaces. At a total cost of $2.6 billion, it is the largest private single-phase development in the history of the Commonwealth. Situated on the waterfront along the Mystic River and connected to Boston Harbor, Encore Boston Harbor includes a six-acre park along the water that features a harbor walk, an events lawn, public viewing areas, ornate floral displays and retail and dining experiences that overlook the Encore Harbor Walk.
The Encore Boston Harbor Videographer / Photographer will be responsible for creating and producing innovative visuals that reflect the Encore Brand and effectively market Encore Boston Harbor to prospective audiences. The videographer/photographer will be responsible for capturing video and still content for digital advertisements, websites, social media pages, print collateral, presentations and other communication tools. The videographer/photographer will also edit all visual assets and deliver content in appropriate file formats. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining processes, scheduling, and supporting department team members and maximizing opportunities for departmental success; maintaining all Encore Standards; and ensuring excellent guest and team member experiences through the expression of the five-star Encore Brand at every guest touchpoint.
- Ensures all Encore Boston Harbor core values and property and department standards are implemented and applied.
- Participates in short-and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement. Identifies key drivers of success.
- Actively contributes to the departmental performance, and the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental policies and procedures; records and reports.
- Verifies that all applicable internal policies, federal and state laws, rules, regulations and controls property wide are enforced within the department.
- Delivers and maintains a maximum level of property-wide service and satisfaction.
- Contributes to company-wide communication and best practices.
- Keeps informed of all new developments within the department.
- Manages multiple priorities simultaneously and meets deadlines, often in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Must have the ability to promote positive, fair, and ethical relations with all team members, with all Encore contractors, and in all interactions within the Host and Surrounding Communities, as an ambassador of the Encore brand.
- Able to work in agile environment & multiple mediums of capture.
- Knowledge of traditional & digital marketing channels, photo & video editing software, and graphic design.
- Captures product images video & still for digital platforms and print communication materials, including but not limited to, advertisements, brochures, sales collateral, direct mailers, website, social media platforms, newsletter templates, flyers, in-room material and posters.
- Scores & Edits video assets.
- Designs digital and social media materials, including but not limited to, display ads, websites, webpages, social media pages and posts, etc.
- Works closely with Marketing & Creative team.
- Captures content pieces to support Casino Marketing programs and events.
- Prepares final production files and supervises the production of all marketing communication jobs from initial concept through final production, installation and/or delivery.
- Assesses and chooses outside creative resources/talent and provides creative direction and oversight of their services, including video shoots, photo shoots, print-press runs, etc.
- Coordinates the budgeting and scheduling of jobs.
- Works with outside advertising and media agencies.
- Edits digital image and assists design page layouts and is proficient in electronic publishing software.
- Manages and coordinates all of Encore Boston Harbor’s audio visual needs, including internal/external meetings, events, presentations, etc.
- Oversees the photography/video of events and manages the photo/video library.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Works with safety as a priority, and follows department and company safety standards.
- Maintains relevant knowledge of industry through continuing education and training.
- Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Age, Gaming and Certifications:
21 years of age or above.
Will be required to obtain and maintain registration or a license issued by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.
Education and/or Experience:
High school or equivalent degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or a related field; or equivalent experience preferred.
Two years of Video Production & Photography experience required.
Minimum 1-year experience in Editing, Digital Marketing, & Graphic Design preferred.
Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, creating mockups, web design and multimedia presentation required. (Please include a link to the portfolio in the resume when apply for this position.)
Requires general computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Must possess outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from other employees or guests. Fluency in English required, second language a plus. Ability to write detailed instructions and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Ability:
Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations. Ability to decipher various reports and maintain reports upon request.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, stretch, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Essential responsibilities include moderate physical ability such as lift or maneuver at least thirty (30) pounds, and varied instances of standing/walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that exist while Team Members are performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate. When on the casino or property floor or some back of house areas, the noise level increases to loud. Must be able to interact with internal and external guests in a professional manner.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Team Members must be able to work varying-schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
- Team members may be expected to work outside and may be subject to all weather conditions and subject to varying levels of cold, heat, humidity, precipitation, wind, noise, and vibration. Work may be performed in and or around electrically or mechanically energized equipment. May be required to work in elevated places on ladders, lifts, catwalks, and staging inside and outside of the building. Proper precautions and procedures must be taken including the use of appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
In accordance with our host and surrounding community agreements, we will give preference to properly qualified residents of the cities of (1) Everett, (2) Malden, and (3) Boston, Cambridge, Chelsea, Medford, and Somerville.