Video Editor / Videographer Internship – Rapid Micro Biosystems – Lowell, MA
Company: Rapid Micro Biosystems
Address: Lowell, MA
Rapid Micro Biosystems
Our marketing team is seeking a creative candidate who will help produce and edit a series of training videos. This individual will work closely with the marketing department and be engaged in all aspects from concept meetings to final delivery of work.
- Assist in the creation of detailed storyboards
- Recording video content
- Edit footage filmed to create a clear, informative and cohesive training video series
- Present videos during marketing meetings and update the team on progress
- Catalog and file footage into footage library
- 20% of the time will be dedicated to filming and additional tasks, while 80% will be dedicated to editing.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Enrollment in or returning to an undergraduate or graduate program
- At least 1-year experience in film production, video production or media
- Interest in pre and post-production
- Proficiency in video editing
- Detailed oriented with a passion for creativity
- Prior experience with Camtasia is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, as well as in team environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good oral and written presentation skills
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- This is a paid internship position
- The intern must be comfortable entering a microbiology laboratory. Proper safety training will be given upon hire.
Rapid Micro Biosystems creates, sells, validates and services innovative products for fast, accurate, and efficient detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, biotechnology products, medical devices, and personal care products.
The company’s Growth Direct™—the first and only growth-based system to automate rapid compendial QC Micro testing—ensures data integrity, compliance, and operational efficiencies driven by rapid methods and automation.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is dedicated to providing groundbreaking technology and products to support companies in their journey to achieve greater reliability, efficiency, and better predictability, ultimately providing higher quality products for improved patient outcomes.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with operations in Lowell and Freising, Germany.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Rapid Micro Biosystems discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Please no phone calls or agencies please.