Video Content Creator – MassRealty – Boston, MA
Location: Boston, MA
Video Content Creator – $15/hr
Are you an aspiring videographer living in Greater Boston who enjoys making videos and want to showcase your skills while having fun? MassRealty is looking to hire interns to work on a month-to-month basis creating amazing videos of their neighborhoods.
MassRealty’s goal is to disrupt the real estate industry by reimagining the buying process and putting the power back into the hands of the people. Instead of buying homes using traditional real estate agents, we are creating a self-service model where buyers can do most of the work themselves and earn 2% of the listing price as a reward (for example, buyers will receive a $10k rebate when buying a $500k home).
In order for the self-service model to work, buyers will need guidance about neighborhoods and the best places to live and that’s where you come in. As a Boston local, you know your neighborhoods better than anyone else and your job will be to feature the most interesting things and places in your neighborhood through video.
– Video creation and editing skills
– Intimate knowledge of their local area
– Must own recording video equipment such as iPhone and Android phones
– 5-15 hours per week creating and editing videos
– Submit 5-10 fully edited videos per week
To apply, please submit a sample of one your videos here: https://massrealty.applytojob.com/apply/WkQGzpbNJo/Video-Content-Creator?source=Indeed
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma