Day to day this person will serve as a video producer on a rapidly growing team that helps brands tell their story in a video format.
This position will be responsible for the development of original video content concepts and approaches for our (live online broadcasting), oversee multiple projects through execution, and inspire a team of video storytellers. The Senior Producer will contribute to the development of digital and marketing strategies, drive collaboration between video creative, user experience and technology teams, and inspire teammates at all levels. This individual will also provide the best in service and relationship management to our clients.
The successful candidate will need to be able to take a client brief, conceptualize an idea, work closely with a team to develop it fully, budget it and successfully pitch ideas to Weber Shandwick client account teams and the clients themselves. The Senior Producer will also work closely with our GoLive leadership team on live broadcasts including preparing new business documents, developing the run of show, serving as the liaison with various vendors (staging, lighting, audio, etc) and managing the day-of live show crew.
- Produce live 30-60 minute shows with multiple cameras, participants and roll-in pre-produced video
- Conceptualize segmented run of show that includes video, animation and motion graphic ideas based on and within a client brief and budget
- Take responsibility for all pre-production tasks and processes including leading pre-production meetings as it applies to live broadcast
- Supervise all post-production processes to ensure a quality final product, on time, on budget and meeting client expectations
- Manage and direct camera and audio crews on day of live broadcast
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.
Senior Live Producer, GoLive
Weber Shandwick job in Boston, MA
You may also be interested in...
- Photo assistant/Digital tech – Indresano Studios – Boston, MA ⧁ We are looking for someone who is reliable, self-motivated, proactive, and a team player ...
- ESY – STRIVE Teacher (Summer 2019) – Boston Public Schools – Boston, MA ⧁ $40 an hour Temporary **THIS IS A SUMMER POSITION. EMPLOYMENT IS SEASONAL AND TEMPORARY** This position is ...
- CAMERAMAN NEEDED (Boston College) ⧁ Hi, The production company I work for is looking to hire a cameraman for a ...
- Video Producer, Digital Storyteller – YMCA of Greater Boston ⧁ The Video Producer & Digital Storyteller will work closely with the VP of Marketing ...
- Creative Services Predator ⧁ Do you want to work for two of the most iconic franchises in all ...