Senior Digital Copywriter – Pegasystems – Cambridge, MA
Location: Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
A smart, experienced group of in-house copywriters, designers, and videographers. We may work in tech but we live for original ideas and a great sense of humor. We’ve even got our own creative space to brainstorm and hang out in.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You’re a savvy, flexible copywriter who can help us inspire the world’s largest companies to work smarter and serve their customers better. As the in-house digital copywriting expert, you’ll elevate Pega’s written voice on the web, in emails, and beyond.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Create effective, catchy, and high-performing B2B marketing emails to promote Pega events, thought leadership, and more
- Write and edit a wide variety of SEO-friendly and on-brand website copy, from robust landing pages to quick-hit headlines
- Meet regularly with marketing partners to track performance metrics and align copy to overall marketing strategies
- Occasionally pitch in on other cross-channel copywriting projects as needed
- Enforce and explain brand voice and tone, as well as digital copywriting best practices, to internal stakeholders and vendors
Who You Are:
- SEO copy is your BFF. Email is your middle name. Pithy, engaging headlines? No problem.
- With 4+ years of writing experience, you’ve created sharp, effective short-form copy for web pages, emails, and more. A quick study, you’re able to absorb the basics of message, audience, and voice on the fly and write accordingly.
- You understand best practices for digital copywriting, from crafting a high-performing subject line to optimizing wordy web pages.
- You’re comfortable juggling several projects at once on tight schedules.
- You can take feedback gracefully and work constructively with marketing partners to get projects done well, on time, and on message.
- B2B and/or tech experience helps, but isn’t necessary – what’s most important is that you can adapt to different audiences and topics.
- You’re proactive and motivated – able to take any assignment and run with it.
Pega Offers You:
- A chance to shape the voice of a fast-growing company and be part of the innovation wave in Cambridge’s Kendall Square.
- The world’s biggest brands as audiences for your work.
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization.
- Competitive salary + bonus potential, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, free parking/transportation subsidies, and even pet insurance!