Senior Copywriter – Pegasystems – Cambridge, MA
Location: Cambridge, MA
Meet Our Team:
A smart, experienced group of in-house copywriters, designers, and videographers. We may work in tech but we live for original ideas and a great sense of humor. We’ve even got our own creative space to brainstorm and hang out in.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You’re a seasoned copywriter who will help us inspire the world’s largest companies to work smarter and serve their customers better. A multi-channel and multi-audience expert, you combine an interest in tech and innovation with a love of telling human stories and making complex ideas accessible.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Partner with different designers to concept unexpected and deeply engaging marketing campaigns targeting major name brands
- Concept event themes and write across all elements of events – pre-event marketing, signage, digital experiences, print collateral, website and digital apps, and so on
- Market company content by crafting a wide variety of advertising: print, multimedia experiences, social, email, video scripts, and more
- Enforce and explain brand voice and tone to internal stakeholders and vendors
- Understand story structure, crafting and shaping a compelling narrative for engagement strategies and explaining your ideas confidently and convincingly
Who You Are:
Events. Advertising. Recruiting. Campaigns. You’ve got the proven versatility to craft killer copy for it all. An idea person and conceptual thinker, you want a role where you can generate fresh ideas and find new ways to tell a brand’s story.
- With 5-7 years of experience to draw on, you’re comfortable setting strategies and working on complex, multi-faceted projects and campaigns from start to finish
- You excel at collaborating with fellow creatives and marketing partners to make every asset as great as it can possibly be
- As a writer, you’re able to not just follow our brand voice and guidelines, but actively elevate and refine them through smart ideas and well-chosen words
- You can act as a creative mentor and leader and help curate and codify best practices for effective writing
Pega Offers You:
- A chance to shape the voice of a fast-growing company and be part of the innovation wave in Cambridge’s Kendall Square.
- The world’s biggest brands as target audiences for your work.
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + bonus potential, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, free parking/transportation subsidies, and even pet insurance!