Production Editor – Kronos Incorporated – Lowell, MA
Company: Kronos Incorporated
Location: Lowell, MA
The in-house Creative + Brand team at Kronos is looking for an Video Editor/Shooter to join the roster of creative directors, writers, designers, and producers. This role requires strong creative thinking, cross channel collaboration, and sharp technical skills to produce high-quality content for digital, social, events, and many other mediums.
Reporting to the Lead Producer of Integrated Production, this role will play a significant part in building in-house production capabilities as we look to drive content focused on brand awareness, product demand, and the award-winning culture at Kronos. To be successful this role requires a solid understanding of the creative process, strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to problem solve, and the ability to implement feedback while sharing your expertise and unique perspective.
- Work closely with the creative team to edit video content for internal and external projects and campaigns
- Edit podcasts, webinars, and other audio content recorded in our in-house studio.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and concept meetings
- Be responsible for asset management, archiving, and maintaining post-production best practices
- Partner with outside vendors and contractors on specific projects
- At least 8-10+ years of professional editing and filming experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and Media Encoder (experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus)
- Technical knowledge and experience with audio mixing, color correction, encoding, and file sharing/storage
- Experience with graphics/type layout and basic animation
- Experience using stock sites to search for music, video, photos, and other assets
- Knowledge of social media video formats and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
- A degree in film, broadcast production, or media is preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
- Portfolio required
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected] or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.