Multi-Platform Associate Producer – NBCUniversal – Needham, MA
Location: Needham, MA
Multi-Platform Associate Producers in the Digital department are responsible for creating engaging content across platforms and producing original video and audio content.
- Create content (video, audio) for our site and/or mobile app
- Monitor social media for creating content opportunities
- Use social media accounts to drive traffic across platforms
- Edit videos for multi-platform distribution (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Assist digital, social media, and original content teams in field production
- Work with talent on scripts, timing, location, sponsorship integration for multi-platform content
- Assist department director with production of podcasts from start to finish
- Train and advise Production Assistants and Interns
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years of video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, or related editing software.
- Prior experience producing content in a newsroom environment is preferred, with emphasis on ability to see ideas through to completion in all aspects.
- Thorough knowledge of sports, both locally and nationally.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience required.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Needham, MA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays.
NBC Sports RSN – Boston
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.