Do you want to work for two of the most iconic franchises in all of sports – Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins? Are you enthusiastic about being creative, collaborative and adaptable to help us achieve our goals? This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Come to NESN and work with the most talented broadcasting teams in the country.
You will work as a part of the creative team to conceptualize, write, produce and edit innovative on-air promotion and other video products that continuously raise the creative bar.
Relationship Builder- You strive to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the company. You collaborate as a strategic partner to facilitate organizational growth.
Passionate & Motivated- You are a self-starter, creative thinker with the ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize accordingly. You are also able to research problems independently and propose business solutions.
Details & Delivery- You are obsessed with the details. The success of the project depends on your attention to the little things. You keep everyone on schedule and on target, producing excellent work and on time.
You have at least 3 years of experience conceptualizing, writing and producing creative video promotion and/or advertising for cable/broadcast TV or agency
You are highly-proficient in Premiere Pro, Photoshop & After Effects and superior writing and creative abilities
You have proven experience conceptualizing, writing, producing, and editing high-quality promos and video projects for the network that uniquely express the strategy defined by marketing and Creative Services
You will work with the Creative Services team and other NESN departments to develop an understanding of the network’s programming, products, target audience(s), and promotion strategy
You will partner with Creative Services Producers and Designers in the development and delivery of assignments
Collaborate with internal partners, external clients and key stakeholders to develop demos and pitches
You are committed to NESN’s core values of People, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Teamwork, Diversity, Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Social Responsibility
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.
Creative Services Predator
NESN job in Boston
You may also be interested in...
- Photo assistant/Digital tech – Indresano Studios – Boston, MA ⧁ We are looking for someone who is reliable, self-motivated, proactive, and a team player ...
- ESY – STRIVE Teacher (Summer 2019) – Boston Public Schools – Boston, MA ⧁ $40 an hour Temporary **THIS IS A SUMMER POSITION. EMPLOYMENT IS SEASONAL AND TEMPORARY** This position is ...
- CAMERAMAN NEEDED (Boston College) ⧁ Hi, The production company I work for is looking to hire a cameraman for a ...
- Video Producer, Digital Storyteller – YMCA of Greater Boston ⧁ The Video Producer & Digital Storyteller will work closely with the VP of Marketing ...
- ENTRY LEVEL WAREHOUSE WORK: SOUND AND LIGHTING (Boston) ⧁ Event Production company seeking entry level freelance warehouse workers. Load and unload trucks and ...