Associate Multimedia Content Manager
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
We’re looking for an energetic, curious Multimedia Manager to drive video and creative production for a rapidly growing marketing and content teams. The person in this role will create content for podcasts, digital programs, social media series, customer testimonials and much more. This role will bring an eye for video, graphics, and production to the content team and work to tell stories through multimedia.
- Oversee all aspects of video production processes including pitching ideas, scoping projects, booking and coordinating on-air talent, scripting videos, scouting locations, pulling permits, managing and shooting production, and post-production editing.
- Help build a creative and innovative strategy for democratizing video production, and a best-in-class multimedia function at Quick Base, including an in-house studio.
- Understand Quick Base’s customers across segments and personas and align video, multimedia, and audio projects to overall business goals to build awareness, generate demand, and accelerate pipeline.
- Establish and maintain processes and best practices for delivering finalized content and organizing the production asset environment and measurement of success; provide regular reporting on content performance.
- Work collaboratively with designers, writers, and editors in the creation of graphical elements and copy that adhere to the Quick Base brand.
- Research emerging technologies that would improve, help, or otherwise benefit the production and workflow experience.
- Manage freelance resources as needed.
- 4+ years experience with audio/video production and post-production techniques, including videography and audio recording/editing, B2B experience preferred.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to create and iterate based on customer preferences and data
- Experience producing episodic podcast and video series preferred
- A love for technology and creating content about people doing awesome stuff
- A creative and curious mind that wants to find the story in the product
- Experience working with dedicated content management and web systems and digital asset management systems, including customization and user training as necessary.