Assistant Manager, Production Operations – EverPresent – Newton, MA
Location: Newton, MA
Our company helps families and organizations secure the sounds, sights and stories of the past by digitizing old photos and videos. We then help our clients share their memories online or through beautiful gifts such as slideshows or photo books, or in organized digital archives. Our work is incredibly rewarding; we are the one company that doesn’t mind seeing our clients in tears!
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys a variety of tasks throughout the day?
- Likes keeping things on schedule?
- Is energized by solving puzzles and problems?
We are looking for a team member for the following position:
Assistant Manager, Production Operations
- Responsible for ensuring jobs are completed on-time and according to client instructions
- Serving as the department’s point person to respond to interdepartmental inquiries (i.e. job status updates, changes to order return instructions)
- Create and maintain department’s daily task assignments and responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing orders for safe delivery to our over 40 locations
- Oversee supply inventory and management
- Assuming leadership of the department in manager’s absence
- Assuring quality – making sure our clients’ orders are fulfilled correctly and to company standards (i.e. they are receiving what they ordered/have the correct number of DVDs/USBs ordered, all their original materials are included, etc.)
- Packaging – personalized packaging of our clients’ materials for their secure return
- Other duties, as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have previous experience working in an office environment
- Perform tasks quickly with minimal errors
- Have a professional demeanor
- Are punctual and have access to reliable personal or public transportation
- Exhibit high attention to detail with strong administrative skills (data entry, organization, record keeping)
- Possess solid experience navigating Windows-based computers
- Are fluent in written and spoken English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable entering data into Google docs, spreadsheets and client database
- Are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Are a motivated, quick learner, with a strong work ethic
- Seek meaningful work in a fun, team-oriented atmosphere!
Essential Physical Job Requirements:
- Must be able to sit at and use a computer for extended periods of time and must be able bend, lift and move 20-30 lbs
- Tolerance for dust, mold and mildew that the employee may encounter when working with old and/or damaged film, photographs or related media;
- Manual dexterity which permits the employee to handle and process media materials;
- Vision which permits the employee to examine a wide variety of film, photographic, and related media in analog and digital forms.
- Location: This position is located in Newton Upper-Falls, MA; approximately a 15-minute walk from the Eliot T Station.
- Hours: We are seeking full-time candidates (40 hours/week), with flexible schedules, who are available to work Monday-Friday, between 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Full-time employees are eligible for contributory health benefits, contributory dental benefits and earned paid vacation.
- Both full and part-time employees are eligible for 401K participation with an employer match.
- We have a fun, supportive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to work together and regular social outings.
- All candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
EverPresent was established with the goal of becoming the nation’s leader in securing the images, sounds and stories of the past. Specifically, we digitize old photos, videos and other memorabilia–and then help our customers share them with family online and through beautiful gifts. Our company continues to grow; it is the perfect time to join EverPresent.
Reply with resume, your reason for interest in the specific position and your days/hours of availability.
EverPresent is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, genetic information, victims of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Applicable law may require employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Job Type: Full-time
- MA driver’s license (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off