Weekend Director – Nexstar Broadcasting – Austin, TX
Nexstar Broadcasting job in Austin, TX
The Production Director is responsible for researching, planning, managing and producing news programming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and develops local news programs: researches and develops ideas and budgets; writes scripts; etc.
- Produces program(s): conducts interviews; manages talent; may serve as editor, videographer, and/or audio/lighting specialist
- Post-production: edits videotape; completes related paperwork such as clearances; labels and stores completed show tapes
- Provides training and direction to the production staff
- Assist in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties
- Participate in the design of video graphics, titles, music, and creative look of shows; makes editorial decisions regarding assembly of information, illustrations, and content
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...