Job Title: VOD/ Video Specialists
Location: Austin Texas
- Strong knowledge and experience with live TV and VOD .
- Strong professional media experience (preferred).
- XML literacy and knowledge (preferred).
- Solid experience with iPhone and Android (for the purpose of checking the app).
- Strong knowledge of connected devices and smart tvs (preferred)
- Strong computer skills including experience with Chrome, Google Docs, and Google Apps.
- Ability to learn various internal tools is a must.
- Able to resolve video issues remotely with Engineers.
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting and data gathering by asking relevant questions.
- Excellent oral an d written communication skills
- Ability to articulate network and video issues with peers and senior internal/external stakeholders
- Operational rigor combined with excellent business acumen, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Can work independently and with minimal guidance
- Can provide results within a given time frame.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in fast paced high stress environments.
- Team-oriented, quick learner and adaptable to changes.
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, driving results and achieving alignment across a variety of problem spaces.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to on-demand video quality for long periods of time.
- Passion for team culture and skill development.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance