Video Editor | Motion Designer – T3 – Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
T3’s video work is exploding and winning awards for some pretty amazing clients. We’re ready to add someone to our Video team who can cut, shoot, create motion graphics, and is eager to learn new video skills and stay on top of emerging technology.
Here are the specifics:
- 2+ years of video experience
- Knows Adobe applications, especially Premiere and After Effects
- Experience shooting/lighting video for interviews and for B-roll/event coverage
- Experience shooting/lighting small scenes like table top videos
- Knowledge of how to use exposure, ISO and shutter speed to get the right look for the shot
- Good grasp of motion and animation principles
- Good grasp of compositing ie chroma key, motion tracking, screen replacement etc.
- Knowledge of different video camera brands
- Ability to shoot stills with a DSLR
- Knowledge of video codecs and formats
- Ability to deliver specs for multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Great problem-solver
- Meticulous and deadline oriented
- Willing to collaborate with art directors, copywriters and video team members
- Bonus for color correction skills
In this role, you will work closely with our Creative and Production departments as we translate our concepts, scripts, and storyboards into cool film for our clients. You will work either as part of a larger video production team (on more complex projects) or on your own independent assignments. T3’s video work ranges from short clips on social media, to animation, scripted commercials, and documentary-style videos.
Please include a link to your reel or some other way for us to check out samples of your work.
About T3 + Perks ( www.t-3.com
- Independent agency
- In business for 30+ years
- 35 potential days off (12 vacation and 23 holidays)
- 10 sick days
- Summer Fridays
- Bring your dog to work day, every day!
- 401k matching
- Competitive parental leave policy
- 100% medical (with buy-up options)
- 5-year anniversary trip (company pays for a trip of your choice on every 5-year anniversary)
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action. We get it and hire people who do, too.