Motion Graphics and Video Editor
So you went on vacation, caught it all on video, fixed it up, and posted it online. Got a lot of likes? Sure, it’s fun to be editing those cool videos from your GoPro, but we’ve got something that might make better use of your skills.
That’s right. We’re looking for Video Editors who want to build more work experience in the online space. Here, you’ll get to work your magic, put your work out there for more people to see, and make yourself some cash while you’re at it.
- Edit digital video and audio in non-linear editing platforms like Adobe Premiere
- Incorporate motion graphics into video post-production
- Manage and maintain source material, projects, and other assets
- Publish/upload final videos to appropriate channels like the client website or YouTube
- Actively contribute to the video production process as needed, including shooting video and recording audio
- Mimics reference we send of other ads, following a motion design brief etc.
- Will resize and tweak static ads
- Can edit live-action/general videos
- 3 years and above exprience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Extensive experience with digital technology and editing platform (e.g. Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Avid Media Composer, etc.)
- Skilled in Motion Graphics / Motion Array
- Comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Highly adaptable to changing business and client needs
- Excellent multitasking skills; able to balance and adjust priorities based on urgency
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity, etc.
- Experience in image editing, special effects, and 3D a huge plus
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Motion Graphics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Preferred)