Senior Technical Designer – Certain Affinity, Inc. – Austin, TX
Certain Affinity, Inc. job in Austin, TX
Certain Affinity, Inc.
Certain Affinity is seeking a Senior Technical Designer with experience authoring UI elements in Unreal’s Motion Graphic Designer (UMG) for single player and/or multiplayer games. As a Senior Technical Designer, you will be part of the UI team creating and implementing significant portions of the user interface. You will have opportunities to script Widget Blueprints working in the Designer and Graph tabs to construct the buttons, checkboxes, sliders, etc. necessary for a superior user experience.
- Work closely with the Lead UI/ UX Designer to implement UI systems to the high-quality level and product goals of the game
- Work with other designers, artists, and engineers to conceive and implement engaging UI systems
- Learn and maintain existing UI related systems and events
- Collaborate with the development team to facilitate idea generation and feature implementation
- Assist in frequent playtesting of levels and associated game modes and systems and gather and integrate feedback from internal and external Quality Assurance
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...