Scheduling Specialist – Lexitas – Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
The Scheduling Specialist answers and directs inbound calls from clients and internal personnel, assists with scheduling, and customer service matters. Responsibilities include task management and support functions for other front-office positions. Will receive and enter client orders, as well as resolve client inquiries and/or complaints in a timely fashion. Will also be responsible for supporting the sales team and each department head by providing an all-inclusive, comprehensive customer service experience that encompasses advanced support for issues with deliverables and client requests, answering a wide array of questions that range from general to specific about billing, product and services. Will be highly organized, efficient and extremely resourceful and will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer and direct inbound calls from clients and internal personnel.
- Assists with management of schedule and resources.
- Monitor job requests of clients and communicate issues as needed.
- Data entry requirements including entering notices, new attorney and firm information, and new reporter and videographer information.
- Assists with monitoring resources back log and jobs in progress.
- Work with other Scheduling Managers and Scheduling Specialists to resolve/prevent client issues.
- Assists with customer service calls/issues.
- Handle incoming requests from customers, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately to achieve first contact resolution.
- Confer with customers by telephone or through email to provide information and or status of transcripts, exhibits and or video product.
- Troubleshoot and gather information from customers to identify root causes of customer problems and/or dissatisfaction with transcript, exhibit, video and billing matters. Determining
appropriate courses of action to ensure the result is successful from both the client and company standpoint, and to accurately document the interaction through applicable tracking
- Resolve customer service or billing requests and/or complaints by performing activities that include but are not limited to: providing cost estimates and copies of invoices, accepting credit
card payments, giving repository access, providing additional copies of transcripts, exhibits and/or video, researching shipping and or product errors and assisting clients with complete
- Obtain completed Transcript and Video order forms and confirm product requests from clients.
- Refer unresolved customer inquiries and/or grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Assist sales team and Sales and Marketing Coordinator by providing information pertaining to new leads or potential client concerns.
- Report all pertinent findings of customer inquiries, complaints and client satisfaction to applicable management when necessary.
- Ability to provide extraordinary customer service to paralegals and attorneys
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to details and organized.
- Highly organized, efficient and extremely resourceful.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate and able to learn the use of new software with ease.
- Flexible schedule and availability to work occasional overtime as required.
- Ability to work with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Works well independently and with other department members.
- Accepts direction well.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a Scheduling Specialist or in court reporting industry
- Familiar with the regulations and requirements for HIPAA and aware of the compliance requirements as enacted by Federal, State, and local jurisdictions.
- Adheres to compliance policies.
- Constantly strives to achieve excellence in day-to-day operations of respective department.
- Works collaboratively with all members of management to resolve departmental and organizational challenges. expeditiously, economically, professionally and with minimum disruption to
- Team player approach.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to the job at any time with or without notice.