Production Coordinator III – Production Resource Group Llc – Grand Prairie, TX
Company: Production Resource Group Llc
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Production Resource Group Llc
PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Production Coordinator III is responsible for supporting Account Executives, Shop Operations and Project Managers in the planning and execution of event and/or entertainment projects in all markets and facets PRG serves. This employee will serve as an intermediary between Sales and Operations, supporting both on-site and off-site project efforts through the delivery and selection of the appropriate services, equipment and support. The work includes the assessment of product/equipment availability, as well as substitutions and sub rental coordination when needed, continual communication between Sales & Operations, and analysis of equipment usage and effectiveness. It is the policy of PRG to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally. Employees are expected to perform all of their duties and responsibilities in accordance with this policy at all times. Does related work as required.
- Coordinate with Asset Management on getting equipment to the show site based on customer specs.
- Responsible for going on show sites to work directly with clients and to coordinate events.
- Enter sales data into proprietary inventory management system (TEAM)
- Support Project Managers & Account Executives with equipment management
- Assists Asset Management & Sales Strategy in all aspects of inventory
- Interface with operations department to ensure all design and quality goals are met
- Assist & Support in-house prep crews
- Communicate equipment lists to PM/AE/Show Crew as instructed
- Support the fluid advancements of projects from Sales to Operations
- Ability to work knowledegeably within multiple disciplines (Audio, Video, Lighting, LED, Labor).
- The Project Coordinators III is responsible for consistently achieving profit margins as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required.
- Completion of two years of post-secondary education from an accredited institution of higher learning with a concentration in business administration, hospitality management, operations management or related entertainment technology fields. Or equivalent amount of production related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project coordination within the entertainment market or equivalent experience in shop or show site operations.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Former PRG internship experience a plus
- Time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
EEO and Disclosure:
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.