Photographer/Videographer – Bryan Anthonys – Austin, TX
Company: Bryan Anthonys
Address: Austin, TX
Bryan Anthonys is seeking a Photographer/Videographer with a passion for storytelling and brand building to join their Austin, TX based team. This full-time role will help shape the aesthetics of a fast growth e-commerce brand. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing photo & video content for our online advertising campaigns. In this position you will work directly with the Bryan Anthonys creative team to support brand creative across digital channels including website, e-commerce, social media, email marketing, advertisements and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create digital marketing video and photo content for Facebook and Instagram advertising.
- Design and edit content that meets brand guidelines.
- Conceptualize and create ideas for compelling content that is platform specific ( Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat) and work with talent and influencers to execute.
- Study analytics behind what makes an ad successful, how people are engaging with brands online, and what trends are working with other brands
- Take feedback from creative partners and clients to make adjustments, deliver finished products on time.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with Social Advertising Manager. Provide advertising content that is consistent with audience feedback and behavior as it relates to marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative director to ensure content on website aligns with marketing calendars (including new product launches, promotions, and sales)
- 1-3+ years of experience working as a photographer / videographer, preferably for a brand
- An understanding of Direct Response Marketing and how to create thumb-stopping video and photo content
- Must have a passion and cohesive understanding of the brand.
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into effective strategies.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media and how to craft content that will perform well on each platform.
- Expertise in editing video marketing content for Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat Stories
- Compelling storytelling abilities and a passion for creating content on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
- Experience working with brand partners, influencers, and other revenue-driving relationships
- An understanding of why one piece of content cannot look the same on every platform, and how to optimize accordingly
- Motions Graphics and After Effects is a HUGE plus
- An online reel demonstrating editing skills is required. Candidates without a reel or examples will not be considered.
Why Bryan Anthonys?
Bryan Anthonys is a company that has grown from a 1 bedroom apartment to a multi-million dollar global eCommerce brand in just two years, all while remaining independent. We are a fast moving, direct to consumer organization that is committed to delivering meaningful jewelry at affordable prices. We offer competitive compensation, along with the opportunity to learn and grow in a rapidly expanding market.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Plan
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Creative work environment
- Ability to work directly with company founders
Bryan Anthonys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday