Lead Cinematics Artist (Retro Studios) – Nintendo of America Inc. – Austin, TX
Nintendo job in Austin, TX
Founded in 1998, Retro Studios is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nintendo Company, Ltd. Retro is a state-of-the-art game development studio, working in conjunction with Nintendo to bring award-winning games to Nintendo’s cutting-edge next-generation platforms. Retro Studios is located in beautiful Austin, Texas. With rolling hills, scenic waterways, abundant wildlife, vibrant music and film scenes, and a laid-back cosmopolitan culture, Austin is a dynamic city with an excellent quality of life. Austin’s sunny weather also supports a great range of outdoor activities, providing plenty of venues for top-notch game developers to recharge and unwind.
- Works with Development Management Team to execute the determined style and tone of cinematics
- Manages team of cinematic artists in the creation of compelling cinematics
- Develops and implements quality assurance protocols for cinematics
- Reviews and approves cinematics
- Manages cinematics schedule and assigns work to team accordingly
- Responsible for cinematics asset management
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...