At GOD TV we believe that the future of Christian media is online. We are working to be a leader in the innovation and development of new media and technology that glorifies God and impacts the world on a global scale.
Godtv.com is not about just one person or ministry. It is about advancing the Kingdom of God globally. We are looking for a talented and passionate Head of Digital Content to join this global vision to change the world and expand the Kingdom through digital media.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee and manage the entire digital content strategy including blog articles, social media, video, email, and newsletters,
- Manage all writers for trending content and SEO content strategy
- Quickly and creatively execute on trending current events content opportunities – must be able to move quickly and identify trending and viral content opportunities.
- Direct the content production management for all social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Medium.
- Manage and collaborate with members of the content production team to produce trending and current events content, written and video.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency across all content.
- Help define a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels.
- Develop growth strategy and manage content contributor community.
- Work alongside other senior management and content producers to help create and distribute content that engages, entertains and cultivates our audience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years and proven experience in digital media environment.
- Must have personal writing experience – you personally have written articles and content as a part of your day-to-day activities.
- Proven experience with search engine optimization (SEO), keyword strategy and content marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Proactive team member, good listener with diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure.
- Bonus experience and skills include graphic design, Adobe Creative Suite and video editing skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract