Editor – POWERHOUSE ANIMATION STUDIOS I – Austin, TX
Company: POWERHOUSE ANIMATION STUDIOS I
Location: Austin, TX
POWERHOUSE ANIMATION STUDIOS I
Powerhouse is looking for an experienced editor to assist with the production of a 2D animated series. Must be highly familiar with film language and common editing styles including those used in anime. Must have a wide and varied familiarity of scores and soundtracks used in film and animation. Applicants are also expected to have a firm grasp on various types of codecs and when to use them. We especially want to see examples of short film narratives using music, sound effects, and editing to create a mood.
- Create polished animatics by timing out storyboard panels for 22 minute episodes to capture the pacing and mood desired by the director and assistant director.
- Drop in VO tracks as well as temporary music, and identify and select sound effects from existing libraries.
- Maintain excellent file structure.
- Export and deliver highly iterative content that meets the technical requirements of the post house.
- Update, review, and track daily changes to individual scenes, and serves as the first eyes on quality control.