Content Creator Internship – Paid – Nina Berenato Jewelry – Austin, TX
Company: Nina Berenato Jewelry
Location: Austin, TX
Nina Berenato Jewelry
Nina Berenato Jewelry is seeking a student or new grad to create photo and video content for both Social media and website beginning in January 2020.
Applicants must have their own equipment and commit to a 6 month period.
Weekly content to be uploaded into a Dropbox as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Must be organized, innovative, consistent, have a passion for handmade jewelry/fashion and good communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make content creation a career, providing the chance to work in a creative and supportive environment while building their portfolio.
Approx. time commitment 6-10 hr/wk, including weekly meetings with Direction of Marketing.
Please reply with portfolio, a bit about your past work experience and any necessary Internship credit requirements for your university.
Job Type: Internship
- Videographer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Austin, TX 78758 (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- College Credit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma