The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Sunday, January 17th, 2021
Address: Austin, TX
$40,000 – $50,000 a year
Austin Project Manager
What is AVVAY?
AVVAY is a Nashville-based startup — we aim to be the first nation-wide location scouting company for film and photoshoots. We’ve recently opened in Austin, TX.
What is AVVAY Concierge?
AVVAY Concierge is our white-glove location service that has become popular for larger shoots (referred to as projects). With this service, we deliver each client tailored results, handle the booking details, location agreements, and payment, and may manage the location during the shoot.
AVVAY is now hiring a:
Austin Project Manager (Full-Time)
We’re looking for a new team member that’s excited about being on the ground-floor of a growing startup.
The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the client base (sales), and subsequently client projects, in their specified market. Maintaining means handling all of the tasks associated with incoming projects from existing clients, facilitating each step from intake to a completed location booking. Growing means consistently finding new client relationships and projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities
– Collecting client intake for new projects
– Delivering location results
– Report refinements based on client feedback
– Back-and-forth communication with clients and hosts
– Facilitating host agreements, client agreements, invoices, and location agreements
– Negotiating rates with hosts
– Location scouting (as-needed)
– Location management (as-needed)
– New client prospecting
– New client sales
– Periodical existing client outreach
– Extensive experience with and knowledge of film/photo production, location scouting, and location management (commercial AND feature films)
– Proficient written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient organizational skills
– Sales experience (CRM experience is a plus)
$40-$50k annual base salary plus commission and stock options
Jan or Feb 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
This Company Describes Its Culture as: